What is to be a human ?
Everybody wants to be а human, but not everybody can. To be a human - is responsible! Humane helps those who need it, donate
smile to the suffering people, to play a conin on
box the poor man. Exactly this
one poor man has rich spirit. Enjoying the little
things - on one smile, on a warm cares, on one conin. For us is nothing,
but for him is everything. Although starving he aside of its bite for a little
animal - dog, cat even for pigeon - and this little creature have
soul too. With joy I would call this poor man a HUMANE !
Nowdays each one closes
himselfs on tin box , play in safe. Worry about "serious" problems.
Get out of your strongholds, look around - it's beautiful, is not it ? On this
beautiful view easy stand a people, who ask for help ! And they need a shoulder
to cry , from a quite voice susuprsted "I
am with you " Always strech hand on such people, don't be cruel. One day
if i don't see your strech hand i'll understand. Thanks to your absence I will be strong - to make mistakes , but after
coming a time for a lesson, I took a lesson , go ahead with smile, but you
looking in the mud, hope you find lost
diamond. GOOD LUCK !
Think about what I wrote.
Everything is beauty , if it is real. Would someone like falsensess and hypocrisy ? Help, to help you! And
here is the time for my favorite phrase :
"Many people,
little humanity !"
Veronica Nedkova
Todorova - IXb g.
You are great writer!Karolina Ivanova – with love
No comments:
Post a Comment